*Product once sold will not be returned until there is a manufacturing defect. In case of any dispute, please make a video while opening the product to claim your refund
- Full-frame Lens: The Viltrox 50mm F1.8 normal-length lens is designed for full-frame format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and when used on APS-C cameras have the equivalent perspective of a 75mm lens.
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over the depth of field. Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Excellent Optical Design: 11 elements in 10 groups, including one extra-low dispersion element and two high transparency elements, reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and colour accuracy. Two aspheric elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- STM stepping motor: The SMT stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with a full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- HD Nano Multilayer Coating: In order to solve the dispersion problem caused by a large aperture, this lens adopts a high-definition Nano multilayer coating to correct the dispersion difference and eliminate ghosting and flare.